- Some thoughts about Online Counselling....
· How do you feel about working online via Zoom video conferencing? Do you have any questions or worries that I can help with? I will send you an instruction leaflet before our session to familiarise yourself with how to log on etc.
· Do you have a private space where you will not be disturbed or overheard (the use of a headset or music / white noise played outside of the room you are using, may help if there are others in the house)
· Do you have a stable internet connection, so as we can keep contact for the duration of the session without interruptions? We will discuss making arrangements if the connection fails (for example if you are using your home internet is there anyone else using it that might slow it down?)
· Is your devise connected to any other device via Bluetooth that may risk your session being overheard (for example if your phone automatically connects to your car)
· Does your telephone / internet payment plan allow you to hold the connection / What are your usage limits?
· You will be asked to pay for sessions in advance directly into a current account, do you have a way of doing this?
Tel: 074848 90022
£30 a session. Online . Nationwide practice. UK Only.
(£25 Concessionary fee for students)
Each session is 50 minutes and provided online via Zoom.
What happens when you send in a Contact Form?
I will reply back to you within 24 hours, if not sooner, by email, to arrange a mutually convenient time to speak to you on the phone.
We will go through an assessment form together over the phone and it will be your chance to ask me any questions about the sessions. If we think we can work together, I will send you some documents to read and agree to, then we can arrange your first appointment.
I can offer daytime or evening sessions, via a video conferencing client called Zoom.